Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I Have A New Job!!!


Yes I know there are more important things to blog about; the election (which btw, I'm very happy about!), Proposition 8 (which I'm not), even my granddaughter's impending birthday (her first!), and my new Dykes To Watch Out For book arrived (hooray---and free, even). But I'm still giddy over the prospect of health insurance, paid bills, and (dare I dream?) a savings account. Plus, they have tuition reimbursement, so I could go back to school for my LPC. I start Dec. 1st; candles, prayers, and/or positive vibes will be accepted...

5 comments:

Daisy Deadhead said...

Glad to see you updating! :D

(((sends goodvibes)))

kat said...

Hope it's going well!!!

Daisy Deadhead said...

Happy New Year, my friend!

shadocat said...

thanks everyone! sorry I was away for so long!

Unknown said...

I am truely envious. how did you hear about the job position was it a specific community or recruitment site? my job searching is not going t well because i too have a specific area to work in. i have just signed up to a flat fee recruitment agency and they are really helping to build my confidence with great advise on finding work, taking my previous experience and making it work over a range of areas to maximise the chance of finding something sooner rather than later.